Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Woss" and family come to visit

Uncle Ross, Aunt Annie and cousins Elliott and Wyatt came all the way to Prescott Valley to visit us this weekend. We have missed them and are so glad they came!

Here they are checking out our new office. See, what a beautiful little family. Elliott got to sit in the chair and get his first real check up from Uncle Craig. Good times.

Then we got to horse around at the office for a bit.

This is Baby Wyatt, who just turned one this week, with his Mama.

Are these boys related or what?


We attempted on a couple of occassions to get the 3 boys together for a picture. This was the best one I had on my camera. Sorry for the weird effect. Making it fuzzier, actually made this action shot clearer, if you can believe that!


And I thought I'd end with my favorite pic...

ONE HUGE COUSIN HUG! Thanks so much for making time to visit us.

No comments: