I couldn't help but snap some sleepy shots of the babies today. They are so sweet and precious.


I weighed the twins yesterday and both boys are 16 lbs and change. Jonah is still in the lead at 1/2 a pound bigger than Luke though you can hardly tell when holding them.

I just love these little guys. All you have to do is look at them and they give a huge grin and coo at you. They are the sweetest things that ever lived on this earth. Since Isaac anyway.They are good eaters. Good sleepers. Happy, content 99.5% of the time. Jonah is sleeping through the night. Luke will fuss a little after 5am but he's getting there. I feel so lucky to be their mama.
No pics of big brother from today because he's hamming it up at the cabin with Grandma. Which is why I had a moment to snap some pictures! Life is good here. Hope it's good for you too!!
3 comments:
So glad to hear you guys are doing well and that your little guys are good sleepers and eaters! What a blessing, with two of them (three) to try to take care of at once!
Such sweet little guys! I'm glad to hear that you are getting some good sleep at your place - getting one to cooperate with that is hard enough sometimes, so good for all three of your boys!
Love ya, Miss! Thanks for the update!
They really are cute boys! Can't believe they are already 3 months old- WOW!
Post a Comment