The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Roundup
We actually rounded up our whole family for a photo at the 24th of July Roundup in St. Johns. Another fun time in Snowflake/St. Johns this year. Thanks Amanda for the photos!
Today our daughter Kate was on the computer and happened to click on a couple different posts on your blog in my blog reader. She saw Isaac and said "Ooohhh, that is a cute boy!" It was really funny. I have to agree... Isaac is a very cute boy! :)
5 comments:
So adorable. I love you guys!
Today our daughter Kate was on the computer and happened to click on a couple different posts on your blog in my blog reader. She saw Isaac and said "Ooohhh, that is a cute boy!" It was really funny. I have to agree... Isaac is a very cute boy! :)
Aww... I'm so excited to see the new additions! Great job guys! :-)
You guys have the cutest family!
Post a Comment