Craig's grandmother, Margaret, and her twin sister Elizabeth "Bessie" being held by their mother
3 generations of twins on the Howden side - Craig's first cousins Robyn and Ryan, Craig's Grandma Margaret and her sister Bessie, and Craig's first cousin Jay's first set of twinsAunt Rose and Uncle Brian's twin granddaughters in Texas, Emily and Madison
Christina's first cousins, Jimmy and KC
Christina's first cousins, Jamie and Jacob
Real twins at the party - Hunter & McKay, Krissy & Josh, Luke & Jonah


6 comments:
Very cute pictures. You are so creative. Love Grandma Petersen and Aunt Mary. Other than your cute boys, they definitely were the winners of the competition. ha And it was fun to see a picture of Susan at the party. I had no idea she was in the area. Hope all is well. Love ya.
Awesome pictures!! Your boys are so darling and how wonderful they can be surrounded by so much family!! Christina, *you* are amazing and Idk how you can pull as awesome party together when you have so much going on in your life. You are going to be 'Mother of the Year 2012', just like last year!
SO cute!! Looks like such a fun party - cute ideas! I can't believe how much your boys have grown up since the last pics I saw! I forget how quickly that happens!
Sure love ya, Miss! Thanks for calling the other day! SOOOO good to talk!
Looks so fun! I didn't realize how many twins were in your families! WOW :) Looks like the boys had an awesome fun birthday!!!
What a great idea for a party! Those boys are so cute! One day I would love to meet them. Any plans for hauling them to Philly?
Somehow I never saw this, but it is awesome. You should blog again...
Post a Comment