Since I have no pictures to post from NYC (didn't have the camera), I decided to post some from the last YM sleepover at our house. Seemed appropriate since I'm missing Craig and he's chillin' with "the boys." Enjoy!
Eugene and Emmanuel playing Playstation
TJ, Nik, Hyrum and Craig on the Wii
Rita loves Manson
Getting comfy- Nik, Eugene, Vian, Kadhafi
Look at that smile!
Watching movies into the wee hours of the morning...
kudos to last men standing - Nik and Kenny!
9 comments:
Run around is for sure! We so appretiate his help we had a few things sneek up on us and he was so geat to help!
Yay! I feel like we should throw a parade or something - the Howdens have joined the blog world! I miss you guys!!!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Good to have you guys. Christina, that belly is looking cute...can't wait to see what's inside ( :
Christina, I love your blog! I have a blog also: jakeandmikala.blogspot.com . Yours is so beautiful. I have not gotten to that part yet. You make a beautiful pregnant woman.
You and Craig are amazing! I love the pictures of the dogs. I want to hear all the details of the temple trip. Have a great day at work.
I didn't know you were expecting!!! Congratulations!!!We miss you guys.
You're late! But better late than never! I'm glad you've joined and look forward to reading many more posts. Come see us at www.2000taylor.blogspot.com
See ya Saturday, girl.
Yippee!!! I just found your blog! You look so stinking adorable prego! I love it. You have to let us visit when the little one arrives!
Ok only like a month left until you get to meet your sweet little boy. I cant wait to see pictures and hear how everything goes. Good luck with everything, you are going to be a wonderful mom. Now get back to this side of the world so our kids can play. Im so glad they will have cousins close in age. Love you guys, keep us posted!
Post a Comment