The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Friday, July 4, 2008
So... we have succumb to peer pressure...
Starting a blog was almost as hard as deciding to have a kid. It's a big commitment! What if we neglect it? Our friends and family will come after us like Child Protective Services. Let's hope we don't screw up either.
this looks just like everyone else's blog. and really? another dog reference? maybe it should be sitinyourcrateinphilly.blogspot.com need any more suggestions? i will take two more weeks of lunches. thanks yous, very much
I thought that a blog was supposed to be updated regularly. I KNOW that you guys have stuff going on - why not start sharing with those of us who are interested?
3 comments:
this looks just like everyone else's blog. and really? another dog reference? maybe it should be sitinyourcrateinphilly.blogspot.com need any more suggestions? i will take two more weeks of lunches. thanks yous, very much
I thought that a blog was supposed to be updated regularly. I KNOW that you guys have stuff going on - why not start sharing with those of us who are interested?
We're waiting.....
Valuable resource of peer pressure news summaries: http://ng2000.com/ng2000bb/YaBB.pl?num=1221458001
Post a Comment