The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Baby Bash
At the risk of sounding cheesy - I must say - I love my job! Not only do I enjoy accounting (my work work), but I love the people I work with. "The girls" are so nice and threw a baby luncheon/shower for me on the 12th. They even ordered in Pei Wei for me and found the most beautiful little cheesecakes (special thanks to Becky and Karen for planning everything). I'm a little slow at getting pictures up on the blog, but better late than never! Enjoy, and THANK YOU GRAHAM!!!
What a difference a job change can make. Good move! Those cheesecakes were adorable. I can't believe you only have 15 days left. Make sure you send out an email. We will be so excited!
2 comments:
What a difference a job change can make. Good move! Those cheesecakes were adorable. I can't believe you only have 15 days left. Make sure you send out an email. We will be so excited!
That is so sweet of all of them. It makes all the difference in the world to work with good people.
Post a Comment