Here's what I've been up to lately...
Me (super pregnant) as of today
This is what I do for hours - wash and organize everything in baskets and drawers
I love this picture from IKEA and finally decided where to hang it. Now I just need to talk Craig into fixing the bottom and hanging it for me. :)



I am so excited about this video baby monitor I got from work... still need to take it out of the box and play with it
Books and toys - how very appropriate that Rita is in the picture. She knows the toys aren't hers and she can't touch, but still loves sniffing everything in the baskets every morning.
I'm feeling all ready. As ready as one can be at least. Now I just need a baby!!
4 comments:
You know, I couldn't tell you're excited at all... =) And I really can't blame you - I still have 13 weeks and I've wanted this baby to come for ages! I still have about 90 days...
May I just say that I loved that the picture of you super pregnant was taken in the bathroom? Was there something to that? =) Maybe you've also spent an aweful lot of time in that room during the pregnancy, too... I'm so glad it's almost over for you!
I do hope I get to see you next week, but if not I totally understand! Sure love you guys!
Mindy =)
Good luck in the last few days.
We really hope that you guys feel the desire to include us in such pending happy events.
I cant beleive its almost here!!! Good luck, I cant wait to see pictures of your little guy. Please let me know when he is born, I am kinda out of the loop:(
Kristi ( your far away sister )
Congratulations! He's a handsome little munchkin.
Post a Comment