Can you believe baby I. is 4 months old?! Wow -- that's a third of a year!
Dad took him to his 4 month check up yesterday while I was at work. Little man weighed in at 18lbs 14oz and 26 1/2" long -- in the 98th percentile for both height and weight. I like to think of him as Big and Tall, like the store, back before they changed their name.
Isaac's been on a talking/babbling spree today so I caught some on video for your viewing pleasure. (Cool pajamas compliments of Brooke and Nate -- THANK YOU!)
I could be star-struck because he's my baby, but I am totally in love with this kid. I just want to eat him up.
3 comments:
Good. I'm glad to know your present got there. He looks so adorable. I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. We love you.
Ok I miss him, ALOT! And a tooth, how cute...... miss you guys, happy new year and I cant wait until the boys can all play together:)
Ok Issac sent the tooth fairy to Jaxon, his bottom one is just popped through and the second is just days away..... how fun!
Post a Comment