The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
C'mon! Could you possibly sway the votes any more????People: please let your heart do the voting.
That is flat out NASTY!!! get rid of it fast!!! Poor Isaac, does he even recognize his daddy? Does He need his auntie to come take him away?
Please lose the stache! It's scaring small children! (:
Honestly, Craig, I think the mustache has GOT to go! Sorry, but it doesn't even look all that great! You look much better without one...
WOW! That is a stache...however, I think it reminds me of a cartoon character I saw once...It's time to go mister mustache.
I agree with Amy - it's a little too evil-cartoon-character-ish for me. I would be a little scared if my dentist had such a...healthy...mustache. :)
No way. i can't believe that thing is real. Steve will have a good laugh. Amazing.
I say go with whatever your wife prefers. That is, if you enjoy her smooches.
Personally, I love it! Helps make you look like Captain Kangaroo!http://www.americanprofile.com/asset/file/art/58/19758/87y388.jpgRock on my fuzzy faced friend!
Also, also wik- on second look at the picture, if you gain about 150 lb, you'd look a lot like Andy Reid!
Craig - As much as I would like to back you up on this one, I think your wife is right. It needs to go. Matt
Post a Comment
11 comments:
C'mon! Could you possibly sway the votes any more????
People: please let your heart do the voting.
That is flat out NASTY!!! get rid of it fast!!! Poor Isaac, does he even recognize his daddy? Does He need his auntie to come take him away?
Please lose the stache! It's scaring small children! (:
Honestly, Craig, I think the mustache has GOT to go! Sorry, but it doesn't even look all that great! You look much better without one...
WOW! That is a stache...however, I think it reminds me of a cartoon character I saw once...It's time to go mister mustache.
I agree with Amy - it's a little too evil-cartoon-character-ish for me. I would be a little scared if my dentist had such a...healthy...mustache. :)
No way. i can't believe that thing is real. Steve will have a good laugh. Amazing.
I say go with whatever your wife prefers. That is, if you enjoy her smooches.
Personally, I love it! Helps make you look like Captain Kangaroo!
http://www.americanprofile.com/asset/file/art/58/19758/87y388.jpg
Rock on my fuzzy faced friend!
Also, also wik- on second look at the picture, if you gain about 150 lb, you'd look a lot like Andy Reid!
Craig - As much as I would like to back you up on this one, I think your wife is right. It needs to go.
Matt
Post a Comment