My sister, Amanda, introduced me to this free photo editing website called Picnik:
http://www.picnik.com/. It's so EASY, most of the effects are FREE and you DON'T HAVE TO LOG IN!
Check out the photo I was messing with this morning:
Original format

Okay, now let's make that 1960's... even the rounded corners (this effect is my favorite!)

This next one is called "Cross Process"

Now think Andy Warhol (called "duo-tone)

Next we're taking Isaac to the big screen (called "Cinema Scope")

And finally "Matte" finish
This is the tiniest sampling of what you can do for FREE and FAST. Just want to share the love with my friends. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Christina! I think the URL is actually picnik.com
your way behind the times my dear.... but i still love you ;) and my apron and blocks by the way ! Picnik is awesome for being free! I have photoshop which is addicting( but not free) Picnik is alot of fun ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment