Saturday, December 26, 2009

Rewind: TURKEY DAY!

Although Christmas has just passed, I want to get my Thanksgiving pictures up before I unveil Christmas pics and videos. These things have to be done in the right order!


We had a great Thanksgiving with Craig's family in Utah this year. It's a little drive to get up there so we stocked Isaac's toy box in the car full of good stuff to keep him busy. Cars, trucks, puzzles, books, odds and ends. You know.

During the trip, I turned around to check on Isaac because he was being so quiet, and look at what he was reading...




I know this is a lot of pictures, but you can see how long he was reading it!


So like I said, Thanksgiving was great. Perfect balance of fun, food and relaxation. Highlights were:

COUSINS -- ELLIOTT AND WYATT

Here Elliott is showing off his dance moves. Watch out ladies!

And sweet, sweet Wyatt. Even though Wyatt looks about the same size as Isaac in this picture, I assure you, he IS only 6 months old. What a cute chunker.

PLAYING WITH GRANDMA HOWDEN

EATING DELICIOUS FOOD

...prepared by my hunky husband. Way to go babe!




VISITING THE HOGLE ZOO



THE WICKED-AWESOME SIDE DOUBLE STROLLER

And, of course, JUST HANGING OUT.

Thanks for a great trip!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Look at all those turkeys on the couch! I can't believe how much Elliot looks like Isaac, but I remember him visiting our ward and couldn't believe how much he looked like Craig. We wondered what kind of 'relationship' all you guys had (just kidding! we thought it, but only jokingly!). We are watching the Mummers and I'm am determining to BLOG this year! So look out! Good stuff to come!