The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Christina's Christmas Craftiness
Craig's parents handed down two of Grandma Margaret's hand-made Christmas stockings that I love. This year I decided to make a couple more to match.
I knew how to crochet scarves and rags and things, but with the help of the Internet I learned how to make "granny squares" that you crochet together to make the stocking.
It was fun to learn something new. Look how they turned out!
i *love* these!! you did a fabulous job! and so smart to learn right off the internet. there is definitely more to you than you let on in philly, girlfriend. i love finding out new things about you!
3 comments:
You are waaaaay craftier than I am- I think the stockings turned out great! Good job!!
i *love* these!! you did a fabulous job! and so smart to learn right off the internet. there is definitely more to you than you let on in philly, girlfriend. i love finding out new things about you!
Jill - in Philly, it was sleeping deep inside me with no time to come out! :)
Post a Comment