It looks like we'll be adding 2 more BOYS to the family! We were able to find out genders in the middle of the craziness of discharging Craig from one hospital and moving him to the next.
In other good news, Craig underwent surgery this morning and it was successful. He's working on recovering now.
5 comments:
YAY!! Are you excited about the boys?? I'm glad everything went well with his surgery!
What a busy little house you're going to have! Congrats!
Double yay!! Wow - two more boys will really add to your fun! And yay about Craig! Glad to hear that he's doing well.
Congrats!!! How fun for all those little boys to be so close! I am very happy for you guys. Hope you are having an easy pregnancy.
Apparently I need to be checking your blog more often! Congrats on the two boys coming to your family, and hope Craig is recovering well from his accident/surgery!! Please let me know if I can do anything!
Post a Comment