We are alive and well. Taking things a day at a time. I'm sort of on bedrest with the twins -- 2 hours down for every hour I'm up. And I'm feeling it. It's kind of like having a watermelon hang off your frontside every waking/sleeping moment. I'm sure you can imagine.
I had another ultrasound earlier this week and thought I'd share the progress. At 30 weeks, Twin A is measuring 32 weeks and 4 lbs. 1 oz. Twin B is measuring 31 weeks 4 days and 3 lbs. 15 oz. It is beyond my comprehension how they're growing BIGGER than single babies would be at this point, but I guess they're better off too big than too small.
Twin B was feeling photogenic at this last session. Here is his cute little 3D face:
We didn't get a good shot of Twin A at this one, but here's one from the 26 week ultrasound.
With their arrival emminent, I'd love any tips and tricks from you mothers of multiples out there. Please share!
5 comments:
Good luck! I can't believe you are that far along already! I wish I was there to help you out. Hang in there!
Wow! They'll be here soon! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to meet them. And how is Craig doing? Do you have anyone helping you? I'd be glad to help!
Unfortunately I can't help you with that one, but glad that they are doing so well!! I have been wondering how you're doing and been meaning to call, but you know how that goes... =)
Love ya! Hope bed rest doesn't get too bad for you... I understand at least a little...
Christina! I have been ignoring blogger lately. Oh my goodness! I am so glad that Craig is ok! It stinks you are on bedrest but I am glad you and the boys are healthy!! Having three boys is so much fun. Insane to the nth degree, but fun! Love you guys!
Man oh man I wish I could be there to play Cars (and Calico Critters - ha!) with Isaac while you are on bedrest. The little ones are SO Howden - already!! And don't you mean "two watermelons" hanging off your front? There's no way that one watermelon is heavy enough to compare. You are an amazing strong woman!! Do you still have room in you for In-N-Out? I would so drive there for you!! (and me, let's be real.) Miss you!! (PS Baby One is already bigger than Melanie was when she was born; you're doing so great!)
Post a Comment