Monday, February 28, 2011

Belly bump & babies

32 weeks

34 weeks


34 week ultrasound today
Baby B (formerly known as A) weighed in at 5 lbs 11 oz.

He was sleeping with his little hand up by his face. Got to watch him suck on his fingers.


This is A (formerly known as B) who decided he wanted to come first. He weighed in at 5 lbs 12 oz. Kinda looks like a line-backer, don't you think?

I am hoping this is my last post about babies INSIDE my stomach. Let's all pray they come THIS WEEK!

9 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

Wow, Christina, you are amazing! That is a lot of baby to carry around. But you look fabulous. I'll pray and hope for you! Can't wait to see the pictures of them soon.

Tiffany said...

Holy Belly Batman! Ha ha. I bet from the back you can't even tell you are pregnant though. I wish I was there to help out!
The twins already weigh more than Madison did when she was born - looks like they are doing good!

Good luck!!

Zach and Jaeleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach and Jaeleen said...

This is just fantastic! I think about you and your little family often. I hope Craig is doing better! Happy Babies to you and your husband and Isaac!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Okay, your belly is big, AND... YOU look great! But... I bet they are tough to carry around! Hope to meet them soon!
Krista

keep klein-man said...

Whos got a BELLy oh ya?? Christina has a BIG BELLY. Love the belly girl.. You look GREAT!! I can not wait to see them..

Sara said...

You look great! Good job getting so far and making fat little twins! I hope they come soon for you! :)

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to meet the twinners! Ill keep my fingers crossed that they come HEALTHY and this week!!!

Mindy said...

Now I understand why you would be so uncomfortable at any pressure on your abdoman. Hope things are going well! Maybe they are here by now!!! We'll be praying for you!