Thursday, March 10, 2011

The past few weeks

About a month ago -- with the twins arrival fast approaching and my functionality carrying twins going downhill -- we packed up and moved to my parents in Gilbert. Craig was a champ and commuted back and forth between work days.

Our last day at home -- Isaac playing and helping me pack.

Notice how one "twin" has one train and the other has as many as he could fit on its body? I think he has a favorite. :)

Saying good-bye to our Buddy Porter. They moved to the valley the same day we did. We are really, really going to miss having you over the back fence.

One last play in the backyard. Doesn't he look so tough with a bandaid on his knee?

The day we went down was the day of Amanda and Preston's wedding. We are so happy for these two. Happy one month anniversary tomorrow!

Playing outside at Gradma and Grandpa Nelson's house. Can you tell he loves it here?


Mom, Milissa & I - whose got the biggest belly??


Isaac is a wee bit organized. He lined all his cars on the chair like that.


Trip to Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Cousins! Cayden, Jaxon and Isaac playing marbles with Grandpa

Future piano player

Morgan and I pregnant - she was compaining but she ain't got nothing to complain about!

We had so much fun playing with Sam and Porter's new house. Isaac's been missing his friends... and I was missing my friend too!



I couldn't reach my toes and Mom was sweet and gave me a pedicure. Isaac wanted in on the action too and got to soak his toes. :)


I had a feeling the twins were coming soon so we went in for an emergency hair cut at this place called Lollilocks. Look how cute the salon chairs were!

Things have been a little out of the norm living away from home, but I couldn't have made it these last weeks without all my family's help. Thank you so much!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I've driven by Lollilocks a few times and want to take Jake there so bad! We will miss you being so close- maybe we will make a trip to visit you guys one day before I have Grace!

Jill said...

Wow - you have Isaac, Luke and Jonah AND you can blog, too??? I'm seriously lovin' this! I miss Howden news in my life! Hope you are doing great!

Elizabeth said...

So glad to see you had such a nice time in the valley. Good to see Alyson's fam on your blog as well- we didn't get to say goodbye to them, so I am happy to see them doing well!!! Hope all is well with the fam- and thanks for keeping up on your blog- it was fun to see all of your pregnancy progression!!