I am so so glad you have all these precious pictures. They are definitely something to keep out and visible so when they are two and climbing all over everything and throwing their food all over and tag-teaming you, you can remember how special and wonderful they are!!
5 comments:
Wow! They are so precious!! I love the pics with them turned into eachother. So so cute! Can't wait to meet them. How are you doing??
Krista
So cute. I am excited for you and I hope you treasure every minute!
Congratulations! They look so precious. Hope you are doing good. Love you!
So glad they arrived safely! Hope all is well and that you are getting at least a little sleep! =) Love you!
I am so so glad you have all these precious pictures. They are definitely something to keep out and visible so when they are two and climbing all over everything and throwing their food all over and tag-teaming you, you can remember how special and wonderful they are!!
Post a Comment