The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Twins - 6 months
Ok, sorry I'm horrible at blogging lately. No time! Go figure.
Here are some shots of sweet Jonah and Luke. They are the best babies ever. Both rolling over and getting close to sitting. Can't believe they're 6 months, almost 7!
So cute! Thanks so much for posting pics of your little guys. I can't believe how much they look like little Isaacs sometimes. I guess it would make sense, though, huh? =)
2 comments:
So cute! Thanks so much for posting pics of your little guys. I can't believe how much they look like little Isaacs sometimes. I guess it would make sense, though, huh? =)
Hope all is well! Love ya!
They are so super cute!!! Thats great that they are such good babies :)
Post a Comment