The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Oh my good gravy - what do you do with all those mini-Craigs running around all day? Those smiling twins with all that hair! And big brother so grown up!! I miss you guys! (PS do these guys have teeth yet?)
Oh my goodness! Holy cuteness. I have literally stared at your boys for at least 2 minutes! Those twins are to die for!!! AGH!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my good gravy - what do you do with all those mini-Craigs running around all day? Those smiling twins with all that hair! And big brother so grown up!! I miss you guys! (PS do these guys have teeth yet?)
Oh my goodness! Holy cuteness. I have literally stared at your boys for at least 2 minutes! Those twins are to die for!!! AGH!
Post a Comment