Friday, February 6, 2009

Logo Concepts - Round Two - Please Vote

Thank you for the votes. The process continues!

Here are some new concepts mixed in with some of the old. Once we decide on one "concept," we can make several revisions of color, font, graphic, deminsions, etc.

So, please vote again... and please share any ideas you might have. I was thinking about a tripod and telescope on a mountain type thing??? We can also mix and match ideas from different concepts.

I must warn you now... some of these new logos are LAME-O!

...and don't miss Christina's post below.

ONE


TWO

THREE

FOUR
FIVESIX

SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN

3 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

hey, so we think you should stick with one of the "tooth" logos. I think I like #7 the best, my mom said Viewpoint should be bolder/darker. I'd have something that says "dentistry" and not so much focus on the area/viewpoint part. just my two cents! :) having said that, i just remembered that my dad's office logo has nothing to do with dentistry and is more about the "Bridgewater" part...so I guess maybe it doesn't really matter!

Annie said...

Ross and I don't know if you really care - but yesterday in the mail, we got one of those coupon mailer envelopes and there were three dentists advertising their services.

Of the three, all had logos and concepts that were nearly identical to the logos (especially the teeth) that you are considering.

We're not sure if you want something to stand out and set-you apart, or if it's best to do "what everyone else is doing", but it's something to think about.

Maybe you have access to an official "graphic designer" who can design a concept and web page for you as opposed to a form and function design firm that can give you something really great?

There is a lot to be said, especially in a business model, for standing out and being different right?

That's our two cents...ignore at will. :)

Steve said...

3,1,7,6 in that order