The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
Sunday, February 1, 2009
House for sale
It's official - the house is for sale!
It'll be hard to leave it and the neighbors we love so much, but May will be here soon and we can't take it with us. So, if you know of anyone looking to own in Drexel Hill, we'd be happy to give 'em a tour. It's for sale by owner.
Wow, your house looks great...as always! That's awesome that you already have it ready...we still have at least a month of work to do! Good luck...I'm sure you'll have no problems selling it! you've done so much to it to make it look very nice.
So Howden, what's your secret. How do you own a house like that and put yourself through dental school? Am I missing something? My flat's not much bigger than the one in Santa Rosa. I'm open to receiving your wealth of wisdom ;)
4 comments:
Wow, your house looks great...as always! That's awesome that you already have it ready...we still have at least a month of work to do! Good luck...I'm sure you'll have no problems selling it! you've done so much to it to make it look very nice.
So Howden, what's your secret. How do you own a house like that and put yourself through dental school? Am I missing something? My flat's not much bigger than the one in Santa Rosa. I'm open to receiving your wealth of wisdom ;)
Looks great. You guys have done a lot of work getting it all ready to go. It should go quickly!
Wow. Your house is super-beautiful! (inside and out) No wonder you're sad to leave it!
Post a Comment