Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday

My birthday was last week and I had the best day. Craig took the day off and I got to do whatever I wanted! I decided on a road trip.

To start it off right, we picked up breakfast at Wawa.

I had to laugh at their lunch special sign... "all that AND a bag of chips"

We took back roads to Cape May, NJ - a beach town at the southernmost tip of New Jersey.


It's famous for it's beautiful Victorian homes. This was a Victorian style one across from the beach.

Most exciting was showing Isaac the ocean for the first time!


We went on a nice little walk on the beach


and I put his fat little feet in the sand.


When we got home, a friend had left chocolate covered strawberries on my doorstep and Craig made my most favorite cake ever.


What a great day.

2 comments:

yamsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it. It sounds like you havd a perfect day! When do you have time to get together?

Mindy said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous day!! I hope you know I love ya even though I forgot to call!!! =) Tell Craig and Isaac hi for me! =)