Craig's mom flew out for a few days this week to play with Isaac while I worked. She and Isaac had a great time together.

They played and talked and sang and did all the fun things granmdas and grandbabies do. Isaac even fine-tuned his rooster sound skills. Way to go grandma! I'm pretty sure she had him laughing all day long.


To add to the excitement, Quilley came for a visit the last night Connie was here. He's going to be one of Craig's board patients. Wish Craig luck with his last round of boards next week!!!

And just for fun, video of dad and Isaac playing with the new toy from Connie. Thanks again!
2 comments:
I do hope those boards finish out well! I flew to Ohio to watch Heather's kids when Ryan was taking his so kind of know what they involve... We're thinking about you and praying for you! I am excited that you guys are moving back to Arizona!!! We'll have to party when I'm down sometime... =)
Showed this video to Allison, twice! She keeps saying, "Ha ha ha - again, Mom. Again."
Post a Comment