
Hey everybody. I need your opinion of the latest logo design for my practice. Please use the survey or the comment field.
My practice will have a retro/automotive "theme" because ... well... I want to. There will be vintage signs, toys, etc used as decor. ie. old gas station signs and old toy trucks. Ask me for samples if it's hard to visualize.
Please be specific in your feedback, if you can. Thanks.
6 comments:
I like the logo. The toothbrushes are pretty sweet. So where would you use this logo. If it is on the side of your practice then I'm not sure if I was driving by I would know that it was dental office. You see viewpoint real big and the lettering for dental care is kind of hard to read. It's great for smaller stuff. It's really a great idea. You guys are so creative.
It's cute - but I'm not sure if you want cute. It sort of looks like it belongs on a retro gas station (which is I guess what your thinking) or the big sign you see at the start of a line for a ride at Disneyland.
I agree with the other commenter that it doesn't scream "dental office", but that it's great for small stuff like business cards or letter head.
Great. I appreciate your comments. Please keep them coming!
This is Heidi. I like the theme. I love anything vintage inspired!! I agree with the others about me not maybe recognizing right off the bat that it is a dental office. I can see it now because I know what to look for. I do really like it, and I agree, it would be perfect for the door, and cards, and postcards, etc. Even for your "smock". I would say just be sure to do a different design on the actual building that emphasizes DENTIST! Okay, Colin, my three year old just ran up to the computer and said -- hey a toothbrush! So, maybe the theme is more obvious than we think! I really like the idea Craig. I think you should go with it! Being different will get you noticed :)
Also, I wanted to say that a lot of the offices around here just simply say "Dentist" on the building. Their name and logo are smaller.
Post a Comment