Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Playin'

First off, Craig wants me to remind you to VOTE on our logo design (SEE POST BELOW). Even if you don't like it and it's "constructive criticism," we really need your help! Thank you, thank you.


Next, I have a bunch of photos for the Isaac fans out there. All of his stages have been great, but 10 1/2 months has got to be the best.


I love cheese crisps with beans... yummy!



Look -- I've gone vert! Sitting down is for babies. :)






Cheerio, anyone?




A piano player, in the works



I can feed myself yogurt with a spoon! Or at least with my other hand while holding a spoon.


I opened the doors to let fresh air in and put Isaac in the walker so he didn't crawl out to the backyard. He kept wheeling himself over there, propping up his foot, and enjoying the view.
Rita, waiting eagerly for a cheerio to drop.

How does this darn contraption work?


Until next time...

1 comment:

Jenny Whiting said...

Cute pictures! It is so fun when they really start to get interested in things and like to play. I'm lovin' your house. I know, it's a rental (like ours) but still it seems so big and nice and new (unlike ours). Enjoy! :)