Thursday, July 16, 2009

In case you noticed in an earlier post...

In case you noticed in an earlier post, something is missing from this picture. Can you tell what it is?


That's right, no bed skirt. I had hoped that little detail would go unnoticed, but I guess not. The little tag hanging off the boxspring kind of gives it away...

I got the set just before coming out here as a fun summer thing and found that orange is a difficult color to match. You'd know if you tried!

Anyway, problem solved now. My mom was in town yesterday and whipped one up for me out of thin air... well practically.

Thanks, Mom! You're amazing. You have a way of getting things done like no one I've ever seen. Love ya.


1 comment:

Preston & Amanda said...

cute! i like your new bed spread. did you really make maddie's beef stroganoff, and anna's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (with coconut) wow... we are totaly sisters!