Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am lion; Hear me roar!

This year was Isaac's 2nd Halloween ever and he was a little lion. I'm totally biased, but I thought he was so cute.

Here he is with Dad, just after we went trick-or-treating at our neighbors houses. He even held his plastic pumpkin himself!



Since it was Halloween and all, I thought I would let him try his first sucker EVER (or first candy at all for that matter)! He gobbled it right up. YUM!



At the end of the night, we went to the Prescott Mall for "Mall-O-Ween." We got light sticks and stickers from the My Kids' Dentist booth and Mom broke down and bought a warm hat for Isaac from The Children's Place.



Of course we had to hit our favorite spot at the mall -- the kiddie play area. Isaac had fun playing with the Browns' kids.



And finally, while we were gone to parties and the mall, we left a big tray of candy on our porch with a note to "Take 2 and be honest!" We thought for sure some of the older kids would clear the tray, but when we came home we were shocked to see....


ONE PIECE OF CANDY LEFT! Where do we live with such honesty on such a mischievous night? Awesome!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You're not biased - he is pretty darn cute. :) I am AMAZED that you had 1 candy left!

Yea for baby sign language, at one time Katelyn knew quite a bit, but we don't do it anymore.

Had fun today :)