We spent the weekend in Phoenix not last weekend, but the weekend before. Had a good time with family and old friends at my 10-year high school reunion. Ten years.... eeek! I'm getting old!
Speding time with family at my nephew, Alec's, Scout fundraiser dinner.




As part of the reunion, we had a little family picnic at Freestone Park. It was fun to see everyone with their kids. Isaac had a hay-day in this tube.


The main part of the reunion was at Dave & Busters in Tempe. I didn't get any pictures, but it was great to see old friends and see what everyone has been up to. I hope more of my friends will come to the next reunion -- we were missing quite a few people! Only 75 or so came out of about 900 classmates.
My family was so good to babysit Isaac so Craig and I could have the evening out. THANK YOU!
Before we left, Isaac kept crying when I left him with everyone in the backyard to go cook dinner. Oh, the little stages they go through.
He could entertain himself for HOURS though in this fire truck.
And look at my mom's new lemon tree! Awesome. I look forward to having fruit trees in my own backyard someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment