The story of a handful of Howdens and a couple of dogs
My goodness, is there anything cuter? There will be only when he's doing that with the fo' real babies! So excited for you!
Looks like he sure is going to be a GREAT helper!! McKyrie is so excited for you to have twins- I am too- I'm glad it's you and not me :)
So cute!! Isaac is going to love being a big brother. =)
That is so cute! You're lucky to have such a good little helper! Excited for you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My goodness, is there anything cuter? There will be only when he's doing that with the fo' real babies! So excited for you!
Looks like he sure is going to be a GREAT helper!! McKyrie is so excited for you to have twins- I am too- I'm glad it's you and not me :)
So cute!! Isaac is going to love being a big brother. =)
That is so cute! You're lucky to have such a good little helper! Excited for you guys!
Post a Comment