
My first prenatal visit isn't until next week, but I have been super sick for the past 5 weeks and yesterday couldn't keep even small sips of water down... so we went to the ER. They couldn't find a heartbeat with the Doppler amplifier, so they did an ultrasound and much to our surprise, we saw NOT ONE, BUT TWO little babies squirming around in there!

When we found out, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I think I'm still in shock and am trying to process it all. To all my friends and family out there with twins -- come this April, I'm going to need your tips and tricks!
7 comments:
I am so happy for you. I always wanted twins.. WAHOOOO!!!! Get all the sleep you can. HAHA
I always wanted twins too! Sorry you have been soo sick!! Hope you can take easy.
I am finally not sick anymore but so huge that I can't get comfortable.
AGHH I am so excited for you!!! Congrats!
Wow!! I can't believe it! So excited for you. I am certain it is exhausting, but it will also be sooooo fun! Sorry that you are so sick. Hang in there
Oh my, what a surprise! I told Dan and he laughed...and I wanted to cry for you. Just kidding but wow, those little twins are a lot of work--I just helped my sister some with hers this summer and I learned a lot. I truly hope you feel better soon and that this time of sickness passes quickly. Best of luck!
Oh my goodness!!!!!! Congrats and I hope you feel better soon...
Holy cow!!! I can't believe it. I guess it wasn't just the city of Philly that created all those sets of twins. I am so excited for you guys. That's such a big deal. Can't wait to find out the genders--if you are going to find out that is. Love you. Steph
No wonder you've been feeling so sick!!!! All that waiting paid off, didn't it?? Hope all is going well! Sure do love you, Miss! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Post a Comment