Isaac turned 2 a couple weeks ago and got a special surprise for his birthday...

Not one, but TWO grandmas came to play with him. He loved all of the extra attention and I loved all the extra help!


He even got a special Lightning McQueen cake at the office.
He really, REALLY wanted his McQueen cars from off the cake before we sang to him. Maybe I'm mean for posting this next picture, but it cracks me up.


Happy at last to have his cars!
He's a bit of a car fanatic if you can't tell. :)
Happy birthday to my sweet boy!
3 comments:
Hey Christina, this post reminds me so much of my 2 year old, car lover! So glad to find your blog. You have a cute fam and that is so exciting that you are having TWINS! Hope you are feeling better soon!
~Mistie :)
I love that kid. Please kiss his little face for me!
Do you remember that little car you bought when we were with you? Hope you found it behind the picture frame where I hid it! (Hope you are soon feeling much much better!)
Post a Comment