Craig, Isaac and I are visiting Arizona this week. Isaac got to meet his cousins Cayden, Jaxon and Alec for the first time.
Little Man, Grandma Nelson and Alec
.
Grandpa Nelson, Aunt Kristi, Jaxon and Isaac.
The boys are only 2 months apart. So sweet.
Grandma making Cayden laugh.
Aunt Milissa loves me a lot. I like to fall asleep on her shoulder.
Is it Mom? Is it Aunt Milissa with short hair? Or did Aunt Amanda get to Mom today?
A: Mom
Hair - compliments of Amanda
Clothes - belong to Amanda
Hair - compliments of Amanda
Clothes - belong to Amanda
Accessories - from Amanda too
Isaac - genetics from Dad
Isaac - genetics from Dad
3 comments:
Fun! Wish I could be in AZ, but I'm on bed-rest in Logan instead - figure that out... =) Hope you're enjoying your time there! Tell the fam hi for me! You look way cute, Chris (isn't that what sisters are for?)!
I love all your updates...I look often. I am glad you had a great visit with your family in Arizona. Hope to see you over the holidays & meet Iaasac in person...he's a cutie!
Hey sis. It was so good to see you guy and the family. I miss Tank so much already:( Mandy told me today that is now his official name. LOve you guys. Keep in touch and let me know how little man is doing and if you get that breathing machine
Post a Comment