If you're not familiar with it, P.V. is about an hour and a half north of Phoenix, right next to Prescott, AZ (yes, Prescott Valley and Prescott are two different places). For all our easterner friends (who only know of Scottsdale, Sedona and Flagstaff) it's between Scottdale and Flagstaff and near Sedona... kind of, but not really. We'll be living about 1.5 hours from where we grew up.
Philadelphia has been very good to us, but we're looking forward to being back in the land of the sun, closer to family and somewhere where there are more vehicles like these...
(Craig took a picture of this when we were driving around town - I think it's his truck's long lost cousin from Japan)
Moreover, Craig is going to open a dental practice of his own. He's thrilled and has put a lot of time and energy into making plans, working on office designs, etc. for the past few months. We're setting up shop in a building that is in the middle of construction as I write. He'll occupy the two end spaces. Check it out:
It's fun to know where we'll raise our family!
5 comments:
I'm glad its all decided. That place looks awesome. I will be happy when that day comes for us. Congratulations!!!
So cool! Congratulations on the plans! SO EXCITING!
for the record... the first photo was taken in Humboldt, a neighboring town. evidently they drive horses and use j-johns. maybe we'll live there and i'll commute.
i just realized... their horses can read! cool.
Post a Comment