
The movie premier scene was pretty amusing. All of these teenage girls wearing their Twilight shirts (some home-made, some official) screaming and running to find a seat when they let the gates up 30 minutes before the show. There were shrieks of delight at the entrance of major characters, particularly the male characters, and during the romantic moments. A little distracting, but entertaining at least.
As far as the movie goes, I'm not commenting. I'll let you go see it for yourself and decide. Ha!
Afterward, Meredith, Erin, Jill, Julia and I went to a little Italian restaurant and got dessert.
The girls thought it was funny that the restaurant name had "Bel" (close to Bella) in it and a painting next to our table was signed by "Edward."
And check out Isaac's cool sleeping-bag-cover-thing for his carseat. It keeps him warm when it's cold and windy like today and is compliments of what I'll call "The Great Jill Hand Me Down", for which we'll be forever grateful. Thank so much!
2 comments:
Oh Edward.... haha That was so much fun! We'll have to do another date sometime - maybe with the guys too!
It is Kat & Reubs we had to change our blog address.
Post a Comment