Friday, November 28, 2008

Rub a dub dub

... this baby loves the tub. And I don't mean he likes the tub, he LOVES it. We have a little evening ritual that includes bathtime and it's his favorite time of day.

We get him undressed and when his little butt hits that water, he's in hog heaven. He stays calm while I wash him down, but as if on cue after his hair and face are washed, he knows it's time to swim!

Like magic, he starts smiling, cooing, waving his arms, kicking his legs, literally swimming. He works his way down to the "deep end," then we move him back up and he starts all over again. It's the funniest thing. Like he's on a mission. I've never seen anything like it.

Check him out.

7 comments:

Annie said...

he's cute. I hope you guys don't let him drown.

Craig said...

can a fish drown?

Annie said...

a fish whose really a baby without anyone holding on to him in a giant bathtub can.

Kristi & Austin said...

my dear family, I must have you know that i defended your supposed 34 lb child on sunday. Mom and amanda both thought you were serious Craig... I had to fll them in the whole, doubling your weight in 2 weeks would be nasty thing, after talking to Christina and validating that he only in the 17's they all feel much better. Love you guys! Give tank a kiss for me:)

Preston & Amanda said...

kristi's story is 100% true. i trust craig, so i took his "34 pounds baby" comment serious. don't mess with us like that! tank is getting huge, i can't wait to play with him when you guys move back. i love you!
p.s. I GOT A BLOG.
p.s.s. i know its for old married people, but all the cool kids were doing it so i had to join.

Kristi & Austin said...

I need an update please, you guys are slacking and I miss Tank!

theLilyPadShop said...

That is seriously so awesome! I am glad he loves the water so much! It's good for babies! Now he can take Sophie swimming and teach her how to swim! She likes the water...but not as much as he does! He's so cute! We just had Sophie weighed...she's 11 pounds now. She's like 20% but healthy and happy. I can't wait for her to meet you guys!