First off, he smiled back at me! Not like a reflex smile or smiling in his sleep, but a genuine looking-me-in-the-eye-and-responding-to-my-smile smile. Talk about a rewarding experience.
Then, during playtime he seems so much more with me. It's like he's paying attention now where before it seemed like I was just talking to myself.
He likes feeling different textures, listening (and sometimes looking) at books and still loves looking out the window. He's getting very good at holding up his head and turning his head to track things with his eyes. With a little help he'll even hold onto toys now. Woo hoo!
I'm also working on establishing a bedtime routine. I'd been bathing him in the morning, but I'm trying to move it to the evening and afterward reading bedtime stories. Worked well tonight. Thanks to friends and family who gave us books. We're loving them.
No comments:
Post a Comment