Holy Crap! ...in my lap!
So... Imagine the most quiet time in church. Now imagine the loudest, most discusting, saucey, baby butt explosion you can imagine. Yep... the congregation looked over just after Isaac, who is on my lap, explodes about a gallon of the nastiest, grainiest, yellowest, foulest goo on earth. But it doesn't stop there! It only stops after traveling through EVERY layer of MY clothing and arriving at MY skin. Look at this picture of just my outermost clothing.
This shows the dried residue after I soaked a whole blanket mopping up the majority of the BU. You'll notice that I highlighted the affected areas in baby-poop-colored boxes. My suit coat, pants, tie, shirt, and underwear were all quite tainted. Luckily, I was able to retain my socks, shoes, and after a little wipe, my belt as I re-outfitted to head back to church. If I hadn't had to get back to teach a lesson, I would have taken a sterilizing hot shower or some type of chemical dip. Somehow, I still love the little stink.
Next week, everyone gets to bring a spare set of clothes!
And look... he's not traumatized at all!
On a more pleasant note: Rita aka "The heated blanket" keeps us all warm now that it's getting cooler.
Anybody know what takes out baby goo? a lot of baby goo?
4 comments:
Haha that's hilarious. Well probably not at the time, but reading about it! You should become a writer.
I can't even count how many times that has happened to me. My washer takes everything out, because, well, it's totally awesome, but for less awesome machines, Biz and oxyclean have been known to work best. Also, odd as this is going to sound, meat tenderizer.
OXYCLEAN! Its a life safer when it comes to that stuff.
The joys of parenting.
HAHAHA!!!! You are now OFFICIALY initiated into the parent club!!! :)
My fav product is Shout Action Gel ADVANCED (the other stuff doesn't really work, but I PROMISE you, this gets out the green, yellow, maroon (okay, if it's that color, take the kid to the M.D. IMMEDIATLY!!!) ooze produced by tiny poop machines! AKA, our wonderful children.
BTW, when is the next trip to AZ? Can't wait to meet that cutie!!! I could, however, do without poop in my lap... ;)
Post a Comment