Monday, October 13, 2008

Howden's come to visit!

Craig's parents flew out and visited us a few weeks ago. They got to meet baby Isaac, give him lots of love, and help mom and dad.

Thanks to this trip, I have a clean house, happy dogs, a freezer full of dinners and baked goodies, our wilting garden cleaned up and gone away, beautiful flowers on my doorstep, a new door mat, a baby that knows his ABC's forward AND backward...

I could keep going, but suffice it to say we are very, very grateful. Thanks so much for coming!


First glimpses


Proud Grandpa


State of total relaxation


Three generations


Grandma love


Pacified




Connie, Isaac, Sophie and Sister Raschka


Dick had the magic touch for sleep...


and Connie was a pro at playtime and keeping him awake - not an easy task!




Did I mention I know my ABC's backwards?



Love you guys

1 comment:

Kristi & Austin said...

Well thanks for the comment you no commenter:) YOur little guy is pretty cute himself... I cant beleive how fast these kids grow!!!!