Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fall afternoon

For those of you with better things to do, read no further. If you're bored and want to know what our afternoon was like on Wednesday, read on.

I found the camera and decided to document a day in the life. Or, rather, an afternoon in the life.


I took Isaac outside to enjoy some sunshine. He really likes it outside. He gets really quiet, looks around and soaks it all in.

...until he gets tired. Then he yawns a lot.
Flowers around our house. I love that Craig plants flowers for me. Who needs bouquets of roses when you're surrounded by flowers from your husband every time you step out your front door.. or mud room... or kitchen... ?

Brought Isaac inside to look at the sunshine through the window -- his #1 favorite thing to do. Well, maybe #2. I think eating is his #1.
This is my "I think I might get mad" face.
Yep. Pretty sure I want to get mad.

No doubt about it.
Time to walk around with mom in the bjorn. Notice his new attitude?
Mom, with hands now free, decides to be productive and put jack o' lanterns in the window for Halloween.
Then upstairs to play for a minute. Holding on to my phone rattle. Such sweet skills.

And finally, down for my late afternoon nap. Last one before dad gets home. Woot!
What a day!

No comments: