Monday, October 13, 2008

Isaac, lately

It's 1:30 in the morning and I should really be asleep. BUT, it's been a while since I've posted and the little guy is growing so much. Here's a random collage of pictures from the past week for all of Isaac's fans out there.



Bath time with dad


I love my doggie towel




At my 5 week dr. check up - I weighed 13 lbs. 4 oz. and was 22 1/2" long!


Chillin at CVS, waiting for a prescription


Me, Dad, and Jim's Ferrari (our neighbor's car - not ours!)


In my giraffe outfit from Ms. McGrath




Big yawn


Bear feet


Enjoying some sunshine


Sunday morning, ready for church


I wore my Argentina soccer shirt today - go River!

Hugs and kisses to everyone.

1 comment:

Sara said...

13 lbs?? What a little chunk! I had usually just gotten mine back to birth weight at this point. Good job! ;-) Very cute pictures!