What a cute little boy!! I'm so glad everything went well! And I hope you're surviving the week without mom... =)
I'm glad I got to talk to you, but sorry I didn't make it out while I was there. Maybe next time I'll decide to be a world traveler when I'm not 6 months pregnant... =)
The pictures are great and we're happy to see so many. However, I think it's my right as an auntie and the only Howden auntie to request the following:
Picture of my only nephew face forward and sitting up. I want a good glimpse of him from a good angle.
A picture of at least one parent with said nephew - do you guys exist?
Some text with all the pictures - How are things going? How is it being a parent? How is that baby's mama handling her new role? Are you guys getting any sleep? Does the baby cry? How often does he eat?
Hey there! Congratulations! Wonderful pictures, keep um coming. I am loving the blogs that everybody is making!
If Auntie Annie gets to pull out the Auntie Rights clause. Then I being a Great Uncle have a request, also.
Its one photo.... just one photo. Its of the small of Issac's back. Above the Uncle Ben, just above the tail bone. That is.... if, you can see the tail bone. Give it up guys it will make Grammy Connie proud!
3 comments:
What a cute little boy!! I'm so glad everything went well! And I hope you're surviving the week without mom... =)
I'm glad I got to talk to you, but sorry I didn't make it out while I was there. Maybe next time I'll decide to be a world traveler when I'm not 6 months pregnant... =)
Love you guys!
The pictures are great and we're happy to see so many. However, I think it's my right as an auntie and the only Howden auntie to request the following:
Picture of my only nephew face forward and sitting up. I want a good glimpse of him from a good angle.
A picture of at least one parent with said nephew - do you guys exist?
Some text with all the pictures - How are things going? How is it being a parent? How is that baby's mama handling her new role? Are you guys getting any sleep? Does the baby cry? How often does he eat?
Thank you!
Hey there! Congratulations! Wonderful pictures, keep um coming. I am loving the blogs that everybody is making!
If Auntie Annie gets to pull out the Auntie Rights clause. Then I being a Great Uncle have a request, also.
Its one photo.... just one photo. Its of the small of Issac's back. Above the Uncle Ben, just above the tail bone. That is.... if, you can see the tail bone. Give it up guys it will make Grammy Connie proud!
Post a Comment