So far... baby Isaac has made parenthood easy. I may have a different perspective than Christina, who often works the early am hours solo, but he is an even-tempered little guy and an absolute joy. I will try to address the first part of your request and Christina the second.
You write:
"The pictures are great and we're happy to see so many. However, I think it's my right as an auntie and the only Howden auntie to request the following:
"Picture of my only nephew face forward and sitting up. I want a good glimpse of him from a good angle.
This is about a 30 degree angle. Is that good?
He's laughing in his sleep in this one, but it's a little fuzzy.
"A picture of at least one parent with said nephew - do you guys exist?"
We do exist, but who wants to see us when Isaac's so cute? Christina will have to get some of me tomorrow. In the meantime, here's one of The Iceman and his mama.
On a different note... Ever seen E.T.?

or how about Fire in the Sky?
The kid's got some sweet skills.
2 comments:
You guys are having way too mcuh fin! I actually just took an ET picture with my boys and their stuffed animals. Gotta love it!
Thank you and keep it coming!!!!!
The information bandwagon usually doesn't ever make it to me and I love details, and since I probably won't see baby Isaac in person until he's like a year old, please spare no keyboard and type away.
ps - there is no chance elliott will ever say isaac, but we look at pictures every day and he points to the monitor and says "baby". That's probably as good as we'll get.
Post a Comment