Get ready! It's time to go home!!!This was part of our caravan of goodies leaving the hospital. Thank you everyone!
The kid's got sweet neck muscles... when he's awake.
Don't worry. Mama saved the day before our driver, me, put the car in gear.
DOG HATERS: NOW IS THE TIME TO LOOK AWAY... NO, THEY ARE NOT EATING HIM OR GIVING HIM FUNKY DOGGY DISEASES. QUIT HATIN'.
Judging by the look on Isaac's face, they don't have dogs in wombs.

Isaac pulled a houdini.
Being the good dad that I am, I tucked him into this sweet bed I found on top of the changing table.
This might be the fourth outfit today. Not because he gooped on the others... just because.
2 comments:
Good grief Howden, I hope you've made an appt. with your local barber! Maybe you can get him one of those razor cuts like down in Rivadavia. Hey, maybe it's just the pics you've posted, but you're going to have to work on your baby burrito technique. Maybe I'll post an instructional post on our blog LOL
i am a proud auntie!! what a cutie, the sad thing is I wont see him till he is a big boy:( next year some time..... good luck with him now that he is home, enjoy him because they grow up way too fast!!!! it seems like just yesterday you guys were visiting me when i had jaxon and he is almost 2 months now!! love you guys!
Post a Comment