Here are some pics from today.
Christina loves hospital food... no really, she does. Personally, I find Wawa down the street more appetizing.
Frame one: Do sleeves taste good?
Frame two: Yummy.
You should see the baby girls in the nursery when this head of hair rolls in!
It's hard work being so handsome.
Thank you everyone for the kind wishes and gifts.
7 comments:
congrat's christina and craig...good job,he's adoraable! i have been keeping an eye on your blog and i am so glad he is here, safe & sound. i will be watching for more pic's.
oops, that was actually me before and now...aunt lynnette, I am signed in on jamie's blog
congrats to you both!! how exciting! it is amazing to see how much little baby boys look like little men when they are born. and it is crazy that i can see both of you in his face. thanks for the email notice. we will keep tabs on all of you! check us out at: geoffreyandemily.blogspot.com
What a cute name. And what a cute "mini" Craig. Holy cow! I'm so excited to come see you both and Isaac!
He is so cute! Why can't my girls have hair like that. I think he has more hair than Bryn. Can't wait to hold him.
Congratulations you guys. He is so adorable and I am so happy for you. Good luck! I look forward to seeing more of him on here.
He is very darling. I hope that you are feeling okay, Christina! We can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment