Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Saturday - haircut anyone?

Saturday the crew went over to Buffy's to get our hairs cut -- well at least Craig and I got a hair cut. No, Isaac isn't quite ready for one, but I have a feeling that day is coming up soon! Anyway, if you don't already know, Allison is the BOMB and does an awesome job. You rock girl!



Isaac taking it all in...



Then getting some love from grandma



Then off to Costco for Isaac's first time. Craig thought this photo was totally unnecessary. He didn't appreciate what a monumental moment this was. :)

3 comments:

Craig said...

What a lame picture at Costco!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lame picture of Craig getting his hair cut!... and the girl cutting it! LOL

Anonymous said...

oh, and thank you for the compliment. I LOVE WHAT I DO!!!
You guys are so great, too.